Who We Are?
Our website address is: [Enter website URL].
Information We Collect
1.1. Personal Identification Information: We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including when users visit our site, register an account, subscribe to newsletters, fill out forms, or interact with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant details as appropriate.
1.2. Non-Personal Identification Information: We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device used, technical information about users’ means of connection to our site (e.g., operating system, internet service provider utilized, and other similar information).
How We Use Collected Information
2.1. [WEBSITE NAME] may collect and use users’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
– To personalize the user experience: We may use information to understand how users interact with our site and to customize their experience accordingly.
– To improve our site: We continually strive to enhance our site based on the feedback we receive from users.
– To send periodic emails: We may use the email address provided to send users information and updates pertaining to their accounts, as well as to respond to their inquiries, questions, or other requests.
2.2. We may use non-personal identification information for statistical purposes, system administration tasks, and to analyze trends to improve our site’s performance and user experience.
How We Protect Your Information
3.1. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
4.1. We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
5.1. Users may find advertising or other content on our site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
How long we retain your data
What rights you have over your data
9.1. You have certain rights regarding your personal identification information collected and processed by aviator-games.co.za. These rights may include:
- The right to access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to rectification: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request the correction or update of such information.
- The right to erasure: You may request the deletion of your personal information held by us under certain circumstances, such as when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal information under certain circumstances, such as when you contest the accuracy of the information or when the processing is unlawful.
- The right to data portability: You may have the right to request the transfer of your personal information to another party in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, under certain conditions.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information under certain circumstances, such as when the processing is based on legitimate interests or for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to lodge a complaint: If you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
Where we send your data
10.2. We take appropriate measures to ensure that any international transfers of personal information comply with applicable data protection laws and provide adequate protection for your information.